Brick Lintels and retaining aspect

cthomedesigns

They look the same to me as well.  Only thing I see is that the lines separating the bricks don't show in perspective view.  Is this what you're referring to??Yes,

Yes, I've noticed in other users models both view show the brick with morter correctly mine doesn't show it with the lines correct.

Yes, I've noticed in other users models both view show the brick with morter correctly mine doesn't show it with the lines correct.

You took the attachment views from your computer didn't you? If not, can you explain how the mortar is "shown" on your computer. I don't know how else you could have made your attachments.

I had the same problem when I created a brick molding using the methods used in older versions.  You make it look a little better by adjusting the casing depth.  If i'm not mistaken I think the method some are using now is to use a single brick and motor symbol as a molding instead of repeating a group, of them.  I hope this helps

Jake

Larry Brown's video on his web site has a very detail tutorial on soldier bricks.  It was done in ver 11 and when I made in x5 and tried to apply it to new plans they looked like the thumbnails above.  I posted the plan in the old forum and got a few suggestions.  Seems like Jintu told me about adjusting the casing depth, and it helped a little. 

I sold the project and moved on.