Wall conflick problems

Larry_Sweeney

1. I have been trying for hours to figure out what I'm doing wrong (or if I'm doing anything wrong) with these wall areas, which are marked "A" & "B" in the plan on the first floor.5a9c0f7288178_wall3.thumb.JPG.a87f1f6f33fded7fc7d05aab932f832d.JPG   5a9c0f9ad2677_wall4.thumb.JPG.7918778200ae868eba05a016f8598051.JPG   They show up as problems both on the interior and exterior areas as I try different options. This is the exterior look I'm after on both sides of the second floor room 5a9c10473210f_TheLook.thumb.JPG.dc69e346d6ab1491b6f3b63693b30d7e.JPG I'm also, of course wanting the correct look on the inside.  It seems the more I try the worst the situation gets. I would like to have 6" walls in all the problem areas. I'm not sure if it's me or CA. I'm hoping someone can figure out a solution. If not I'll send it to tech support on Monday.

2. I also have an raised area on the 2nd floor deck that I haven't figured out what is causing the problem. Hopefully, someone might have a solution/cause for it.  DECK.thumb.JPG.b61cbd4320c2d20d917e8de0de9d1fd5.JPG

Thank you and good luck.

CHANDLER REMODEL 5.zip

David..............Thanks for making the video and yes I've learned a new word:). After watching your video I played some more with the interior walls and was able to get the look I was after. It's not perfect, but it will do. I'm learning with working with CA not to be a perfectionist. Sometimes it's good to be one and other times-------oh well!

Eric.................Invisible wall----where the heck did they come from! That was an easy fix. Especially when someone smart tells me what to do.

Thank you both for your time and great advice. Have a great day