Centering valley rafter

Trendsighter

Three-month-old "Chief" using a 2011 27" iMac on Premier 9

I'm having difficulty moving a valley rafter over to have all 4" pitch rafter sections meet equally. All exterior framing spans are 24'. I've built homes for 25+ years and can see what needs to be done but can't get it done on-screen. I've downloaded three files. Perhaps someone can send me in the right direction?

Move valley rafter.png

Ridge problem2018-02-12  .png

Roof over view 2018-02-12  .png

If you simply match the spans each side it will fix itself.  Obviously the span you have on gable is larger than the other side.  This is using auto-roofs if that is what you are doing.

Manual fix: If you take the "front" gable and just flip it along the ridge you should be golden.

Another suggestion is select the hip on the front right side, copy in place and refelx about the the center of the ridge center point or don't show the rafters and just the roof plane front roof plan and reflex about the center ridge area but first delete the back roof plan if you are going to do it that way much easier working with just the roof plans, if really stuck post the plan and we can help you

I'd like to thank chief58, Johnny, and justmejerry for their prompt advice. 

I was able to fix the roof line by using the "Edit All Roof Lines" and then using the "auto rebuild roof" tool. ( I know, simple)

It's amazing all the tools that are available. It just takes awhile to even know what's possible.

Thanks again- Trendsighter