Kbird1

Core Library and Bonus Libraries missing X10 Beta3

Just wondering if Others lost their Core and Bonus Libraries with the  X10 Beta #3 Upgrade, my User Library and Manufacturers are still there, but I just wanted some rigid insulation and couldn't open the Core Libraries and there are only 2 libraries showing under Bonus Libraries where there were maybe 90?

I hadn't noticed as I use stuff from my User library alot.....

*** FYI the Libraries are where they should be :

C:\ProgramData\Chief Architect Premier X10\Core Libraries  ,

and

C:\ProgramData\Chief Architect Premier X10\Bonus Libraries

I'm just not sure why the Library App/Window doesn't see them.....

M.

*** see post #4 for the Fix...worked for me anyway....

Mick It looks like you may have to recreate your .ini file but I think that gives you the option to import your X9 Libraries not your B2 Libraries.

This is a bit strange for sure , I actually backed up the .ini files the other day after Dan Park posted their location , not sure if I should just copy them back though?

Guess I will ask Support tomorrow......

Dan's post :

Replacing the .ini files did not help......

So I sent Brian Beck a report about it since I hadn't heard from Support yet, and he noticed in my pics that the Filters appeared to be screwed up,

so He suggested I reset it to " not filtered " 

this worked and I could see the Folders again, but it caused CA X10 to crash with a Serious SEH Error over and over, but a shutdown and reboot seems to have cured it thankfully.

M.

Glad you got that sorted Mick,  I had not thought of filters as a possibility.

Didn't occur to me at all either, I have 4 Filters setup so I can search each folder separately if I know approx. where to look , looks like it was maybe stuck in Manufacturers but I'm not sure why I could still see my User folder as that is not the way that filter is Set Up ie I should see Manufacturers only, but I guess the USER folder is always view-able and my User Filter only works for Searches.

M.