Monk9577

Measurements

I’m trying to figure out how to set my new drawing up.  I’ve tried an hour and read “help” but I failed 

how can I have my drawing show feet and inches.    I’ve looked on u tube but it’s too small 

can someone please help me ? 

Do you mean the Dimensions as Chopsaw has pointed you too or how to Start with a Feet and Inches Template Plan ?

Profile.plan       is the Imperial feet and inches OOB CA Template

ProfileM.Plan     is the Metric OOB CA Template

(OOB = out of the Box /default)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    THDesign
    Newest Member
    THDesign

• By capitaldesigns
      I'm new to Chief, I'm using X-8.

I'm starting to convert my AutoCAD title block sheets into Chief layout sheets. I have one converted into my main layout sheet. That took sometime to get it correct.

In my usual plan sets I have 3 different types of title block sheets. The first one is my site plan sheet. This sheet is broken down into 4 blocks. The largest bock is
      for the site plan. The 3 other blocks are smaller and of equal size. In one I show a vicinity map. The second is a legend of symbols and abbreviations.  The last one is the sheet index.

The second sheet is my main title block sheet, which I use most often. This sheet is already converted

The third is my general note sheet which also has my door and window schedule.

Is there a way to have these three sheets as layout sheets in the same plan files.

Thanks,

Mike