Hey Chiefers;

I am having some troubles getting my first floor 8” CMU unity walls to join properly with my Steel Sip walls above on the second floor of this structure.

Without sharing the file online, proprietary reasons, I need to get someone to help me solve this issue today please?

Please feel free to reach out to me if you think you can solve my issues?

thx,

DCB

(970)987-4476 cell

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

010AE4B4-8185-494D-BC87-C7FC71AF4202.jpeg

B724E3CB-3294-4C0D-9EF4-78826B51E12D.jpeg

F6D4B1A8-C0ED-4809-8E3F-12708D772E92.jpeg

61A35F23-99D4-4C91-85A1-C2264D93920E.jpeg

would be easier to see if you used the Snipping Tool , not your Phone to take pics of the screen since you can't post the plan......

might be a floor platform issue.....the gap looks to be about the same size as the Sill Plate ie 1 1/2 "

Yes, I agree there is some sort of platform issue going on here....

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated here!

Call if you can help me out. Thanks!

Capture-1.JPG

Capture-2.JPG

Much easier to see..... and I see wall misalignment in both pics..... on the right in the 1st pic on the upper side wall and in the second pic on the left ...looking through the Arch you can see the jink in the wall lines....

Don't rely on the Alignment Tool to get it right , it definitely is not infallible.....

Are the two wall types , Main layers aligned correctly?  eg CMU to OSB ? ( with stucco over both?)

Mick.

check the wall definitions main layers.  Confirm a match to the outer layer based on dimensions.  In other words - use main layer for alignment but then match the thickness of the outer layers so they align also.

I would greatly appreciate a phone call to discuss a solution here?

thx,

DCB

(970)987-4476 cell

Finally the finished product and plans!

Love it when this gets to this point.

Comments please?

Entry Perspective-1.jpg

Exterior 1.jpg

Exterior 2.jpg

Exterior 3.jpg

Exterior Front 1.jpg

Exterior Front Perpective Rendering-1.jpg

Exterior Rear 1.jpg

Exterior Rear 2.jpg

First_Floor_Interior_Stair Front Entry.jpg

First_Floor_Interior_Stair Front Entry-2.jpg

Front Entry Perspective-1.jpg

Front Entry Perspective-2.jpg

Second_Floor_Interior_Stair Railings Aerial Overview.jpg

Second_Floor_Interior_Stair Railings.jpg

Second_Floor_Interior_Stair Railings-3.jpg

Untitled 1.jpg

The last step of your stair appears to cause a choke point of clearance to walk past it.

3 hours ago, javatom said:

The last step of your stair appears to cause a choke point of clearance to walk past it.

I was thinking the same thing , the stairs look fairly narrow , but hard to tell where there go or what for , in those few pics...