Inconsistent Porch Lines

StephenGreene

Could someone please tell me why this is a double line instead of single over the back porch? I don't mind if it's double or single but I want it consistent. This happens to me on occasion and I have no idea why. There is a section of the front porch doing the same thing.

Thanks.

AJScreen Shot 2017-07-20 at 1.13.34 PM.png

1 hour ago, DavidJPotter said:

are those lines 2D CAD lines or are they invisible walls or something else?

DJP

David,

Those are porch beams created with the railing tool. Oddly enough, I found a way to make the lines disappear and then reappear. If you click COPY on the curved wall in the front bedroom and then DELETE the front wall....the lines (and the curved wall) disappear. Then, if you click PASTE IN PLACE, the wall resumes it's position as do the weird lines.

I have no idea.

AJ2.0.plan

Didn't take much time to explore WHY the lines are behaving like they are, but those are Ceiling Break Lines. You're right though, they're related to that front curved wall somehow.  If you replace that with a straight wall the lines go away, if you convert that straight wall to an arc they show right back up again.  Very strange indeed.  I think you should send it in to tech support so they can figure it out and get it fixed.

5 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Didn't take much time to explore WHY the lines are behaving like they are, but those are Ceiling Break Lines. You're right though, they're related to that front curved wall somehow.  If you replace that with a straight wall the lines go away, if you convert that straight wall to an arc they show right back up again.  Very strange indeed.  I think you should send it in to tech support so they can figure it out and get it fixed.

I will....thank you.