Creating Corner Skylights in a Dormer Roof

LeffDesignTeam

Hey all... I have been challenged with drafting this corner detail window with skylights.

I already spoke with SSA and have identified how to do the base corner windows.

I am stuck on the corner skylights in the roofline. I have already attempted using Skylights... and there ended up being a large fascia piece that ran through the ridge line and into the center of the skylights... and there was no way for it to be edited.

Also the skylights were in the same plain as the roof shingle material and not in line with the bottom of the cut back fascia (wrong elevation).

I tried using ceiling plain.. but there was no frame and it also switched all my interior ceiling material to glass (in the entire room)... so that was out. 

Which leads me to here. I am presenting this to ya'll... let me know if you have done this installation before and how best to draft it accurately. 

Thank you in advance! 

-Candice

IMG_0884.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

Thank you Jarr3tt88 : The approach you sent gave me that same piece of fascia that was un-editable. 

(I can get rid of the interior ceiling plain by making the space its' own room (with invisible room dividers) and then unchecking 'ceiling over this room' in the structure box. 

Thank you for the approach. Unfortunately it doesn't solve my situation completely.