Cannot open plan in mobile app

bobeee

Tech support told me this:

Thank you for your email and recent purchase of Home Designer Suite 2018. The Chief Architect Cloud Accounts are only available with Chief Architect X9 Interiors and Premier found here: https://www.chiefarchitect.com/. Unfortunately, at this time Home Designer Software products do not have a Cloud Account. However, there are a few options for sharing your plans with clients. You can export an image, a video walkthrough, or a 360 rendering. The 360 rendering is new to Home Designer version 2018. You can create a panoramic rendering in Home designer Suite 2018 and then send it to another person who can view it using a new online viewer created by Chief Architect. I have provided instructions below.

1. To create the panoramic image refer to the steps in Chief Knowledge Base article KB-03067. Once you get to the point in the article where it describes exporting the image to the Chief cloud account, instead export the image file to a location where it can be accessed to send to the party who will be viewing it (e.g. via email attachment).

1. Chief Architect has created a 360 Panoramic Rendering web-based viewer. You will need to provide to the viewing party both the image file and the link to the viewer web page. 

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with today. 

Kind Regards,

• 5 years later...