Sign in to follow this  
renom3

change number in cabinet schedule

hi

a)

can i change the number in cabinet schedule ?

i want to tell my number by myself

B)

how can i include partition and filler in cabinet schedule ?

thanks

1.  To renumber the Cabinets, just move them up or down in the Schedule.

2.  Partitions and Fillers would only be included in the Schedule if you use an actual Cabinet.  Once you customize a Cabinet to the configuration you want then add it to the Library and you can use it in the future.

2.  Manually placed fillers will show up in the cabinet schedule.  Automatic ones won't.

1 hour ago, Dermot said:

2.  Manually placed fillers will show up in the cabinet schedule.  Automatic ones won't.

Thanks for the clarification. 

• It's an important distinction - most cabinet manufacturers simply add a 3" extension where a filler might be needed.  They then get trimmed in the field as needed.
  • It would be rare (IMO) for a manual filler to be specified or ordered - except for frameless cabinets..
  • It would be nice if there was a way to have the "extension(s) - right/left" to be automatically included in the schedule.  OTOH, using the OIP in X9 allows such things to be added as notes.

For a Partition, start with a Cabinet.

• Edit the width, height & depth
  • Edit the face elements.
  • Save to Library

Whenever you use that in a Plan it will be included in the Schedule.

Note that you can modify the CODE, DESCRIPTION, COMMENTS & MANUFACTURER in the OIP to provide more information in the Schedule.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hacarly
    Newest Member
    hacarly

• By ChiefuserMathews
      I was wondering is there a way to rename a symbol so that the name appears in the schedule will be as required rather than the CA symbol name. eg. 2 way ceiling register, I want to rename it as supply air to reflect in my schedule. Is it possible? Any suggestions how i can achieve that?
    • By wazzubrad
      I am looking for a solution on how to insert schedules into Layout. I have tried converting the schedule while in a Plan to a Cad block and then inserting into layout by Copy/Paste, but this deleted the Note # specific to each line item and I would then have to manually add them for each line item on the layout page.

Here is a picture from a Chief layout where I have blue circled the schedule showing that Chief has inserted it into layout. Any ideas?

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, Is it possible to create a ceiling assembly schedule in CA? I could not find one, nor an option to assign to a custom schedule. Any tips?
    • By verticalworks
      We have limited space on our layout page and more pages than can fit. I cannot seem to find a way to do columns. The only option is to shrink the font but that will not be an option as the city requires a minimum font size. All I can come up with is to do a manual text box. This seems like there should be an easy solution to this as I know plan sets that are 60-80 pages and you would need multiple columns to show all the pages. Thought?

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello,
      In one of my basement floor plan, for some reason the door number is displaying 2 numbers. I don't where is this coming from. Just to clarify there is only 1 door in that location. In the door schedule there is only one number for that door. I try to delete that door and inserted it again. I try to insert a new door at a different location, that new door also is displaying 2 numbers. Kind of crazy. Any help?? see attached image