2UWrangler

Framing Plan

I have Home Designer Architectural 2017.

I want to develop a set of framing plans.

In the Floor Default settings how do I adjust the value for the "Floor Structure (L)"  ???

Thanks

Guy 

Architectural is not really capable of producing a proper framing plan, you will need to upgrade to Home Designer Pro to have that ability.

DJP

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    THDesign
    Newest Member
    THDesign

• By WhistlerBuilder
      Hi Chiefers,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips about why Chief might be ignoring joist directions for floor joists and bearing lines. My software is changing the direction some times and not others, and is changing it on one floor, then ignoring all joist direction specifications on all the other floors. The project file is massive, (2 tower lowrise project) and not suitable to upload.

Any tips welcome.
    • By Kiwideziner
      has something changed ? I tried to manually place a floor joist for a first floor but each time it would only draw ceiling joists. I dont recall having any problems in previous versions.
      as a fix I would accept the ceiling joist then change it to floor joist layer and manually adjust the height.
      I also had a similar problem the other week with a single story timber framed floor. This was usually simple to place manually