-
Posts
312 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by Hoff_Design
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
-
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Recent Projects
-
From the album: Using the design palette (Style Palette)
-
From the album: Using the design palette (Style Palette)
-
Wrapping my mind around using the design palette in Chief. Realizing that it is going to be very useful.
-
From the album: Using the design palette (Style Palette)
-
From the album: Using the design palette (Style Palette)
-
From the album: Using the design palette (Style Palette)
-
From the album: Using the design palette (Style Palette)
-
-
-
There were only a few rocks in the Chief Library, so I spent a day finding some modeled rocks, then fixing the UV's in Zbrush so that my rock surface textures play well with them. I take photos of rocks, and surfaces where ever I go, when the light is right, then I tile them using CS5, then prep them in Materialize, and sometimes create the final texture in Quixel mixer. Chief plays well with the PBR textures. For height in Chief, I generally choose normal maps. The ground on this one was fun to make.
-
