-
Posts
312 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by Hoff_Design
-
-
Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
Hoff_Design added images to a gallery album in Members Albums
Messing around with some textures I made. I took the photos for them on my walks this last week, played with them in photoshop, and moved to Texturize, then imported into X17. Not using the bumps for height, just normal maps and AO, and a couple have metalness. I am figuring out the ray trace render process, so these images are mostly just shapes for practice. I am liking what I am seeing. -
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
-
-
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
-
-
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
-
From the album: Messing around with home made textures-rendering in X17
