Started in architecture in 1984-1990 (Idaho) then opened my own firm January 1990 (Central Oregon) where I still work.
From the drawing board and slide rule to several cad programs including Drafix, Fast Cad, DataCad (since 1990) SketchUP since v1 and now Chief Architect since late 2014 (SSA)
I am a licensed building inspector and plans examiner with a background in engineering and construction.
- 1984-1989 Lead Designer for Architectural Firm
- 1990 - Founded Western Design
- 1994 – Professional Designer Certification – American Institute of Building Design
- 1994 – Certified as a Building Inspector State of Oregon
- 1994 – Certified as a Plans Examiner State of Oregon
- 2017 – Certified Aquaponics Design