Room Label

English

This does not seem to be a recommended thing but you must have your reasons. Did you select to have labels rotate with plan?

I just read this other post and you might be having a similar issue: https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/index.php?/topic/9405-upside-down-callouts/

P.S. Have you customized your room label defaults in any way?

I believe the issue you're experiencing should be considered a bug.  When you uncheck "rotate with plan", the text itself stays put, but the center points of the 2 pieces of the label do NOT.  I think it should be submitted to tech support.  Due to the unique nature of those automatic 2-piece labels they need some programming added so that the center points of both pieces of the label recognize plan rotation. 

In the meantime, you might consider just using a Rich Text box with the appropriate macros...

%room.name%

%room.dimensions%

%room.area.internal%

That way all that text can be in a single box (which will rotate properly). PLUS, as an added benefit (using Rich Text instead of standard text) you can format the different items on a line by line basis.

Michael

I submitted it to tech support. If I look at the room label it appears as if both the room name and size have rotated but are now on top of each other.

Alan

Ya. That's what I was saying. Those room labels are 2 piece labels. The text in both pieces is rotating just fine. What's NOT rotating is the center points or rotation point of those 2 "text boxes". If you made the main room label 10 or 20 lines long for example and then rotate, it becomes more apparent what's going on.