Sign in to follow this  
kal152

Craftsman Style Door & Window Casing

Is there a way to achieve the attached look on the door and window casings?  I do not see an area to add molding to doors and windows.

post-8574-0-07223100-1461784405_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much! How did you get the Lintel Profile though I do not see it in a catalog

Thank you so much! How did you get the Lintel Profile though I do not see it in a catalog

You're welcome!

Simply draw a polyline that is the shape you want it and then click Add To Library.  Easy peasy. 

You can even start with existing molding profiles.  Just right click on the desired molding in the library and select Place Molding Profile. 

Make sure when you add it to the Library that you name it appropriately and move it to your _My Moldings folder so you can find it the next time you want to use it.  If you don't have such a folder, create it.  Organizing the user Library is very important.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    LKEDesign
    Newest Member
    LKEDesign

• By No1ZZTopfan
      Look very close and tell me if you can find the hidden bi-fold door. I'll post where its at in a few days. :-)

• By nikiley
      Hi All!

I am wondering if there is a way to add hardware to a window like sash locks or casement cranks. I did not see any options in the window specification dialog, but I wonder if I could create something to apply in the treatment tab that would work. Has anyone here experimented with something like that? 

• By TKInteriors
      Hi there,

I created a custom molding using polylines then created "Molding" symbol.

It wraps fine on the inside corners but doesn't connect at the outside corner.

See attached. And thanks in advance for the help.

Kind regards, Tamela

• By stevenyhof
      I have downloaded the three garage door catalogs from the Library, and non of them have a standard wide paneled garage door. They also do not have a wide paneled 8' high door (5 panels high)

What they have is 5 panel high flush doors - so this can be stretched - cool
      But there are no standard paneled, wide (16' and 18') 4 or 5 high garage doors.
      Does someone have access to such doors? 

The long panel door comes in both 4 panel wide and 2 panel wide - very good.
      The door with the 4 panels across come should also come with 8 panels for wider doors.

Am I missing it somewhere? It's like the most common door used from Menards and Lowes. Starter doors.
      Thank you

• By elijahkay
      Is there a currently available way to apply a separate color and line type to the swing of the Swinging Door object?