Recommended Posts

Yes I understand that but im looking for a round window that is flat at the bottom as it hits the floor, it's not straight on the sides rather a round window and flat on the bottom?

Can the program even do that?

thanks for help

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fixed window>Arch Tab-Round top>Adjust to size. The tools are there to replicate this window, but keep in mind that the window in the pic you posted is not a single unit but rather a series of custom mulled window panes. 


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member