Marvin Window Materials

ckirste

Hi,

It's been a long time since I've posted a question.  I just upgraded to Version 8.  I migrated from Ver. 6 and when I loaded ver. 8 my libraries migrated over.  I inserted some Marvin windows, but the materials were all wrong.  I thought it might be a migration issue, so I deleted the library then reinstalled from the Marvin web site.  I'm having the same issue.  See attached screen capture.  The Marvin Siding doors look fine.

I tried to search for a thread on this, but couldn't find one.  Anyone else have this problem? 

Thank you,

Cait

(I'm operating on Windows 7, if that makes any difference).

post-482-0-83036500-1460232939_thumb.png

Thanks for checking Johnny.  The Marvin download has always been through a link to Marvin's site. 

I have checked multiple types of windows and they are all the same wrong materials.  So, it looks like it somehow got corrupted when I migrated.  I did delete the library (by right mouse clicking on it and deleting). Then I downloaded again.  I'm wondering if there is a registry entry or another file that I need to delete in order to rid my system of this mapping to the wrong materials.

Anyone know how I might do this?

Thanks,

Cait

I have changed the materials - for each window on this project - but that isn't a long term solution - unless there is a way to change all of them at once, forever.

I'll let them know.

Thank you.

Cait