Edit shadows in existing elevation camera?

mydog8it

Has anyone found a way to edit the shadow intensity for an existing/saved vector elevation? I changed the defaults under camera > rendering techniques, but that only seems to apply to new cameras. I'm not seeing an option to edit the shadows under 3d > edit active camera, just to turn them on and off.

Sidenote: The elevation shadows look amazing! Well done, CA. 

Has anyone found a way to edit the shadow intensity for an existing/saved vector elevation? I changed the defaults under camera > rendering techniques, but that only seems to apply to new cameras. I'm not seeing an option to edit the shadows under 3d > edit active camera, just to turn them on and off.

Sidenote: The elevation shadows look amazing! Well done, CA. 

Maybe I'm not understanding, but if you open that camera view and just either double click the little vector view icon or open the Rendering Technique Options dbx, you should be able to just adjust the shadow intensity there.

Maybe I'm not understanding, but if you open that camera view and just either double click the little vector view icon or open the Rendering Technique Options dbx, you should be able to just adjust the shadow intensity there.

Thank you. 'Technique Options' did the trick. I knew it had to be something ridiculously simple. :)