Hello,

Is it possible to adjust a north arrow angle in order to make the bearing angles correct in a CAD site plan? I usually draw my north arrow first before I draw the rest of my site plan. That way the bearing angles I type in use that north arrow as a reference. Then I highlight everything including the North arrow and rotate it all together until the street is at the bottom or so the plan fits on paper and is easy to read. But, this time I must have accidentally not grabbed the north arrow along with everything else because the bearing labels are wrong. I have tried manually adjusting the north arrow, but my precision is pretty much only to the degree, not minutes or seconds. Does anybody know of a way I can input a bearing angle and the north arrow will adjust to that? I would rather not redraw the plan. I am working in X5. Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply! I actually already knew how to change the angle style, but I never noticed that you can change the angle of the north arrow right there in the dbx, thank you! Seems so obvious now :(. So now I need to figure out what I need the north arrow angle to be using the bearing info I have for my property lines. That is more of a general question than a Chief Architect question, but if anybody feels like sharing, that would be helpful. Thanks again.