BeeTreeHomes

Jacksonville Florida Users

I'm looking for Chief Architect users in the Jacksonville, Florida area.  Please respond or call me, we are looking for someone to help us with a busy work load.

Thanks,

Cindy Baker

BeeTree Homes

(904) 516-4100 ext. 2

ikdcindy@gmail.com

Moving to The Villages in May-June sometime.  Will contact you whaen settled in and see if you still need help.

I reside here in the SW Florida region near Port Charlotte as I would love to talk with you about your current workload and

see how I might be able to help out?

Please, keep in mind that I also work for Probuild in the truss department here locally full time, so the workload that you're speaking of

would have to be less than full time as well?

You can see my work on FB at https://www.facebook.com/Accurate-As-Builts-Design-277235622341253/?ref=hl, or my website at www.dcbcaddesigns.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thx,

DCB

email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Phone: (970)987-4476 cell

14_Flr_Pln_Luna_Design-(07-07-14)DCB_Approved-Layout.pdf

LOT #3 HOBSON - 12x18 FINAL - 13-JUN-2013.pdfSE5 - LOT 12 - FINAL ARCH D - VERSION 1.2 - 24-MAR-2014.pdf

14_Pln_Labrie-(05-08-15a) DCB.zip

I am here in Jacksonville, Fl.  Thinking of semi retiring.  We have met before.  rgwhite@lycos.com

I live at the Beach. I have been using CA since about "95". Last version was vers. 8 and quite proficient. 2006 dropped out of const. and I am now  back in it. I have upgraded to X8 and I am finding the upgraded version problematic   as a lot of the features have a different way to go about using them. 

I sure would like a lesson with someone that can show me some of the current version's  changes in how to do what I used to do in minutes and now what takes 5 times the time to do the same operation(s).

If interested give me a call at 904-982-1855 

Hal

LRB Homes

I'm looking for someone in the Jacksonville Florida who is a accomplished Chief Architect user to draw plans for my company.

If you are this person please contact me at compflyer01@gmail.com

Thanks

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefDallas
    Newest Member
    ChiefDallas

• By PranaKaren
      I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!
    • By DC7Designs
      I've been using CA for about a year and a half and have learned so much that I am now drawing for a remodeling company.  Most of my interior design projects start out as plans and most don't go any farther than CAD design. 

If there is anyone in my area, I'd love to be able to learn from you!  I am not a contractor.  I've had a couple of houses built and know more now than the average designer about building, but there are so many details that I don't know!  I could really use a colleague to help me understand the construction side of my designs.

Anyone out there?

Thanks!
      Deb Hayden

• By DCB123
      Anyone in the SW Florida area from Tampa to Naples interested in starting 
      a new Chief Architect Users group?
      Looking to get the numbers of users in this area that would be interested in
      starting such a monthly group meeting down here in sunny Florida.
      Also, to exchange ideas here on this forum on what users would like to 
      see happen with this group? Then lets unite and have some design fun!
      Feel free to contact me with your ideas and interest and how when and where to get this started?
      Thx,

Douglas Burgmann
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design 
      (970)987-4776 cell/text
      email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

• By CooksDesign
      We are a well established Kitchen & Bath Design Studio located in Sarasota, Florida. We are looking for an "in-house" designer to use Chief Architect to create floor plans, elevations, etc.
    • By JPBDesign
      Is anyone or does anyone know a structural engineer in south Florida that knows Chief?  My plans are done but need to be reviewed and modified by a structural engineer.so they can be stamped and ready to submit to county.