BRIANCHIEF

Looking For New Brick Material

LOOKING FOR A NEW BRICK WALL MATERIAL.  FADED LIME PAINTED BRICK WALL, SIMILAR TO CHIEF RED BRICK #3.

BRIAN@WMBRIANJERNIGAN.COM

you can blend any color you want with a the brick using the material edit tool.

Jeff that is sweet!

thank you!

Does it tile well in chief? or is there a noticeable repeat in texture image?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fishios
    Newest Member
    Fishios

• By robdyck
      Is there still no material that will allow transparency in Vector View? I use a lot of glass for deck railings and its completely insane what needs to be done to make an exterior elevation drawing look decent. Currently, I need to build my railings without any glass, then build the glass manually, place on a separate layer so I can have it on in renderings, but off in elevation views (vector). Then, in elevation view, I need (choose) to manually draw p-lines with transparent fill to show the glass without blocking visibility of the structure beyond.
      I don't like fighting Chief's defaults and auto features, but I also want my drawings to have a certain appearance. Anyone have any thoughts or tips for transparent glass (not windows) in vector views?
    • By Luciano
      Hi everyone, 
      Is it possible to create more then one new material at the time?

I have in a folder filled with wood grain pictures (vertical & horizontal) and I would like to add them all to my library but doing it one by one will take forever... From what I see in the program, there doesn't seem to be a way yet. But I imagine or hope that someone found a way to do it.  I must not be the first user who wants to do that to save time. Any idea everyone?  Thank you.
    • By ginamk
      Hi,
      I'm having an issue with X9 - anytime I open an item and try to change the material type, I get a pop-up box that says "searching for files" and it appears to be searching through my file folders, but it's on a continuous loop searching the same folder endlessly so the search message isn't going away and I have to force stop the program. I've tried opening different files to see if it was just happening with a possibly corrupt file, but it's happening with several different files so I don't think thats it. I called the help line and they are not familiar with the problem. They said I should try my luck here. 
      Anyone have this problem?

• By DonSpring
      How do I take picure of a color or texture and use it in Room Planner as a custom material?
    • By NewAsia
      Hello,
      I'm using Chief Architect Premier X9 ( Version 19.3.1.8) 
      I cannot see any texture in my standard camera views and overviews. 
      I tried to in-install and re-install the software but it didn't work. How can I solve this problem?

Thank you,