Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shatimwene
    Newest Member
    Shatimwene

• By TonytheArcht
      I've searched over all materials in the library and in bonus libraries unable to find a wall material that alternates between skinny and wide planks. The closest material I can find is the "Board and Batten" siding which has fixed skinny battens and wide boards. I know about sizing the image but what I'd really like to find is a material that I can control for both plank sizes--say, 4" & 8", or 3" & 6", or 2" & 7", etc. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks, Tony.

Chief Premiere X13, Dell computer, 64-bit OS, 11th Gen, Core i9, Windows Pro 11.
    • By creatrix
      Anyone up and able to give me some advice on getting this Quartzite imported material(second screen shot) to look more like the slab (first screen shot) I've taken it from? Third screenshot is my Library material.

• By EMBARC
      I'm looking to see if there is a way to separate the material between the frame and the reveal of a window (or door).
      When painting the frame it also paints the reveal the same material, and visa versa.
      I have been a long time Chief user but never found a solution - so hoping someone has a good trick. Using X13 currently.

Thanks in advance!

• By Ange822
      I have a work desktop that I recently got X12 on, I used to have X9 and have every bonus library etc. on it. When I made the switch it seems like not all the bonus libraries switched over.
      In addition, I will switch from a desktop to 2 other laptops I have at home to use X12 for different projects.  Every time I open a file that I have imported SKP files or loaded different textiles / materials from internet photos they go missing when I open the file on another computer / laptop.

Is their any way to fix this / make it easier to link material files that are missing / or have all SKP and bonus libraries on each computer the same (example: if I load a bonus library or SKP file on my desktop it will not show up on my laptops).

• By Ange822
      I am using Chief Architect Premier x9

I have exported my chief file to a 3D viewer file so a client can look at it.
      When I went to open the file though, most materials are not there for example the siding is just shown as one solid colour vs a horizontal pattern.

thanks in advance.

Angela