saving layouts and raytraces for emailing

imagekit

Go to solution Solved by rlackore,

how do you save layouts and raytraces for emailing to people. how do you convert to pdfs? how do you resize so that they are about A4 size when the client opens there email? i have looked in the manual but i cant seem to find the info. when i link to a email the picture comes out about the size of a match box and the recever cant resize.

The way you control its size is to control its size via the "Page Set Up" dialog so that when it prints for paper or PDF it is set up for the target size (if you want a PDF at letter size you parse the layout to that size and then it will scale properly when printed to paper or PDF). You should read the Reference Manual and Users Guide that explain this simple procedure there. It is simple but completely unforgiving if you err.

DJP

• Solution

when i link to a email the picture comes out about the size of a match box and the recever cant resize.

I can't help you with your email without knowing what email program you use, but simply adding the saved raytrace as an attachment should work fine. Same for the PDFs, or almost any other file for that matter.