HaywardVT

Is there a way to wrap back splash around a wall, half of the cabinet's length?

I know it's not practical in this example, but I'm asking just in case I ever need to fix this in the future. I'm looking for a way to wrap the back splash around the wall, other than lining up the end of the cabinet with the end of the wall.

post-8426-0-21082100-1447448970_thumb.png

I know it's not practical in this example, but I'm asking just in case I ever need to fix this in the future. I'm looking for a way to wrap the back splash around the wall, other than lining up the end of the cabinet with the end of the wall.

attachicon.gifBacksplash Capture.PNG

Until just recently I ALWAYS used a molding to create my backsplashes.  I did this for several reasons.  

1.  for the exact reason you just cited

2. because I could then select several different materials for the backsplash.

using a molding pline is easy peasy......  

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JDR2020
    Newest Member
    JDR2020

• By nancyscial
      I am trying to show a recessed wall cabinet bottom for inserting a light strip. 
      I need to be able to show the bottom of the cabinet recessed up by 1 1/2" with the sides still down. The doors should cover the recess also. 

• By AlisonWD
      Hello, 
      I am applying a wood material to kitchen cabinets and the wood grain is going vertical in the doors and horizontal in the drawers.
      I checked the cabinet specifications and it shows only one material for doors.
      How can I do the wood grain the same direction in the doors and drawers?
      Thank you. 

• By rembocanoe66
      I've used CA for years and AutoCAD since 1985. (Yeah I'm old).
      In Florida we do a lot of Block house plans. (CMU) 8x16x8 concrete blocks.
      Other than manually placing block patterns. Does anyone have an easy way to do wall fill patterns to show the ACTUAL CMU BLOCK Pattern in plan view. 
      It would be great if it actually placed filled cells required for all window/door openings and corners. Any suggestions? 

Thanks
      Ray
    • By thewell
      What happened to the kitchen potracks that Chief used to have?

• By yoseflab
      I'm new to CA and am trying to figure out why my kitchen cabinet doors seem to display the wrong sizes.
      In the default cabinet settings under "box construction" I have framless full overlay 1/16" reveal cabinet, one would expect that [as an example] a wall door height and width of a wall cabinet 15"W x 30"H should be 14 7/8"W x 29 7/8"H (15x30 minus 1/16" on all sides). Instead under "Front/Sides/Back" it shows 28.5"W x 13.5"W indicating that the reveals are 0.75"!!! This makes it difficult to calculate the doors when making specific/custom modifications.
      What am I missing?