Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SuzLeigh
    Newest Member
    SuzLeigh

• By RBHDesign
      I purchased Chief Architect Premier X7 to design our own house and have no need for it anymore.  Looking to sell my lifetime software license for $995 to recoup some of the original purchase cost ($2,695).  Software can be downloaded directly from the Chief Architect website (digital locker) after license transfer agreement is recorded (I will arrange and pay $100 transfer fee). 

Great option if you want full design functionality of this great program, but don't want to pay full price for latest version to get all the latest options.
    • By hotlantajeff
      I looking to buy a old version of Chief Architect X6, X7, or X8 for sale.
      Contact - hotlantajeff
    • By Jallert
      Hi guys,

I really need some help. I'm new to Chief Architect and I've nearly completed the design for the home that I would like to self-build (99%done). I would like to send my plan out to get estimates on materials and labor but last night my version (X7) of Chief crashed and I can't get it working again. Can someone please help me to:

1) Review my plan and tidy up any mistakes.
      2) Generate a floor plan with dimensions 
      3) Generate elevations
      4) Generate a material schedule
      5) take some concept shots

I would be really grateful to anyone who could help me with this. i'm trying to keep the budget low but I am willing to pay for your time. 

Kind regards,

Joe 

P.S. The file might show an error but it is possible to get it working. 

Chinese_Modular_Home_Plan__14.plan
    • By ChiefCody
      Hello! You are looking for someone who can help design your next project but don't know where to start. With more than 6 years of experience as an architectural designer, I believe that I may be the right freelancer for you. From all of the experience I have gained over the years, I have learned important guidelines and standards to which I apply to every project I am a part of.
      My brief information is as follows:

Field Experience:             
      -Architectural  (6+ Years)                  
      Project Experience:
      -Building plan sets
      -Floor plans
      -Home additions
      -PDF-to-CAD conversions
      -Interior design renderings
      -Remodels
      -Site plans
      Software Utilizing:
      -Chief Architect X6-9
      -AutoCAD 2017

• By Andrew
      I upgraded from X7 to X8 and now the F10 key no longer toggles angle snaps on / off.  
      It requires digging into the edit menu, then submenu to do what used to be an easy thing.
      Is there a work around to this unfortunate software decision?

Also, wouldn't it be nice if your cursor didn't display the distracting icon when angle snaps are off?    
      I find it gets in my way and wish it was simply displayed at the margins of the screen, similar to when your CAPS key is on.