Sign in to follow this  
PDSanDiego

Home Designer Architectural 2016 Training needed

I need help learning Home Designer Architectural 2016. Anyone know of any training courses in San Diego?

welcome

this forum is primarily for users of Chief Premier

the Hometalk forum is dedicated to users of the HD products

while HD PRO users can benefit from following the chieftalk forum

the other HD products are too limited in their features

CA does offer one-on-one training but it would be via the internet

check out David Potter as he specializes in all HD products and Chief Premier

he posts frequently on both forums

training via the internet is his forte (and business)

Lew

Here is my contact information, I know of no one who specializes in teaching-tutoring Home Designer products except me.

DJP

I'm in Ramona. I don't use Home Designer but I'm a fairly advanced user with the regular Chief Architect user. Send me a private email if you'd like to talk. Eddie@erhomedesigns.com.

Eddie

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By ChiefArchitect
      Join us in Orlando, March 19-20, for our 2-day classroom training!

Visit our Events page to register for a Residential or Kitchen & Bathroom focused training session.

• By Westlanedesigns
      I am just seeing if there are any other designers in Manitoba, Canada. I am trying to see if I can get a training seminar set up for Winnipeg.
    • By yusuf-333
      Tutoring Services
      If you are like many who join talks about chiefarchitect, you may think that Chiefarchitect is complicated and there is too much to learn. Ofcourse yes! Every thing has a learning curve. How ever you can shorten the time, if you are lucky to get coatchings from some one that knows well about the subject matter. My tutorials on mastering chiefarchitect are based on the amazing workflows that I have developed during the years I was using chiefarchitect. My workflow based tutoring service makes learning Chiefarchitect fun and easy –Believe me you will be up and running in no time! And remmember my workflow based tutoring packages will be simple, affordable and rewarding for you.

I would like to welcome you to my tutoring service once again. And I would like you know that sessions are provided online using Skype screen sharing. In addition to the that, We also provide  trainees a link to an exclusive video instructions based on trainee's specific requirements.
      Contact
      Email: yhservices999@gmail.com
      Price: $40 USD/Hour

Trainees will cover the following in a Very short time.
      Building Modeling, Exploring the Default and Preference settings, Working with chiefarchitect tools in General, Creating a Basic Floor Plan, Creating and Modifying Floor Levels, Working with Automatic and Manual Dimensions, Adding and Modifying Walls, Using Editing tools, Adding and Modifying Doors and Windows, Developing the Building Model, Adding Stairs and Railings, Automatic and Manual Roofs, Creating and Modifying Terrains, Working with Chief's Cad tools, Creating and importing(.SKP, DWG, DXF etc) Symbols, Loading Additional Building Components, Working with Framing Tools, Automatic and Manual Framing Techniques, Adding Library items, Managing Views, Controlling Object Visibility and Working with Layers, Creating and Modifying Section and Elevation Views, Creating and Modifying 3D Views, Placing Dimensions, Creating Callout Views, Working with Layouts, Working with Annotation sets, working with reference sets, Basics of Construction Documentation, Creating Schedules, Presenting the Building Model and Creating Renderings.

Watch the video bellow. That is how we do
      Thanks.

NB
      This is not by any means related to chief architect incorporation. 

• By designAG
      Hello,
      I am a local bay area designer that is new to Chief Architect. I am looking for some training options nearby, or someone that is interested in doing remote or onsite training.

Thank you in advance!
      Ashley
    • By Southcoast247
      We are a Kitchen & Bath Dealer in Carver, Ma looking for someone to come train our designer onsite to use CA. We have a training room w/ projector. We only have our 1 license for Premiere. Presenters that have 2020 expr is a huge plus. Not so much looking to get out of the training deigning of K&B's, but we are looking to focus on the K&B Presentations and using the program for K&B.

Looking to get out of the training;

Better ease while working on floorplans
      Any Timesaving tips 
      ease of use w/ elevations
      Showing dimensions that are pertinent
      Electrical/lighting plans
      Tile plans
      Plumbing plans
      Layout/Templates
      Cabinetry tips and tricks
      Any remodeling tips and tricks
      As-Built plans / Old floor plan to new floorplan
      Rendering tips and tricks 

Looking for onsite training probably 1 day session to start preferably during the week, 6 - 8 hours then more as needed in the following weeks after first session. Please email Paul@southcoastkitchens.com w/ quotes a little about your exp. w/ CA and availability. We will provide lunch.