New Split Cabinet Feature X7

brushpark

I used the latest feature splitting the upper cabinet into two different door styles.  This works great, but I can't figure out how to get the handle to show on the lower door front?  Is there a way to show the hardware for all cabinet doors?  I had to make the lower portion a door panel since the other options are right or left opening.  This door panel would open from the bottom. 

Thanks,

Tom

post-404-0-60905300-1430409691_thumb.jpg

Pleased this worked out for you. Also do not forget about the technique Dennis suggested, I also use this quite often and it works very well, especially for paneled built-in fridges where you need to resize a library handle and float in place. Also, in my suggestion solution you are limited to only 2 different sections within a single cabinet, one using a door and the other a drawer. A third section, say a flip-down door would require you to float in a handle or you can use two individual cabinets and stack one on top of the other. The latter allows you to have any combination with complete DBX control of handles and placement.

Graham