SHCanada2 Posted Friday at 05:59 AM Share Posted Friday at 05:59 AM Screen Recording 2026-09-25 000617.mp4 I can get rid of it by changing the eave width, but of course tha is not what I what. I also noticed the green right angle lines at the corner. I tried tab through to catch something else, and even turned all layers off excet roof planes, baselines, to ensure there was not another roof, but if I can change this roof and it comes and goes, i figure it must be related to this roof Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Solution Mark3D Posted Friday at 08:40 AM Solution Share Posted Friday at 08:40 AM If i understand you turn off auto roof return 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SHCanada2 Posted Friday at 06:59 PM Author Share Posted Friday at 06:59 PM that was it, i was looking for it in roofs given it was a manual roof, but it is as you show in walls merci buckets Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now