View First Unread button?

glennw

When I go to a thread that contains new unread posts, the View First Unread button should be available like on the old board.

On this new board, it seems to appear sometimes, but very infrequently, even though there are unread posts in the thread.

Any ideas?

Thanks Doug,

I will try that - I will have to wait until there are some more unread replies though!

Any ideas about the "View First Unread" button - I have had it some times, but it seems to have a mind of it's own as to when it will appear - even though there are unread posts in a thread.

More...how do I delete one of my posts?

PS. I just found a Delete button down the bottom.

When I run my cursor to the left of MultiQuote, a Delete button becomes available - I didn't see that before.

Any ideas about the "View First Unread" button - I have had it some times, but it seems to have a mind of it's own as to when it will appear - even though there are unread posts in a thread.

I've found two ways to view the first unread post of a thread. In any section (General Q & A, Suggestions, etc.) there will be a circle or star next to the thread titles with unread posts and clicking it will take you to the first unread post.

Also, just above reply area at the bottom of a thread, there will be some text that says "Next Unread Topic" if there are any unread posts in your current section. Clicking will take you to the first unread post in one of those threads.

post-35-0-99161800-1393028927_thumb.jpeg

Thanks Brad, I had found the "first unread" button.

I like to right click on it and Open In a New Window which works well.

I have seen that View First Unread button at the top of a thread at times, but it seems to have disappeared now!