Finish Schedule

RGWhite

I am having a problem with the finish schedule.  I have my own finishes in my user library.  One of the items is "Drywall double knock down".  It shows up in the finish schedule BUT CA puts "color bone".  First I don't want any color and can not eliminate this from the ceiling finish in the schedule.  Is there a way to correct this?  I am using X7. 

Thanks for the response but I do not see the thin layer of paint.  I must be missing something.  I go to the structure tab and uncheck the default and edit the layer and spec "double knock down".  This shows up and the program shows "color-bone" no matter what I chose.  ??????

Thanks that helped.  It appears that you must add a layer (0") to the ceiling finish and select your user library.  In this case "double knock down".  Just curious why the "bone" color for the walls does not show up in the schedule since it is bone color also and yet the ceiling does. 

Because notice the ceiling and floor areas in the structure tab have a FINISH area to specify the color. If you added a thin paint layer to the walls, it would show as well I think. I always remove them so that my schedule only displays the drywall size I am using.