Storage And Back Up Files Sever

newasiagroup

Hi everyone,

My company is in Vietnam,we have a care about How to store files and back up files safely when we work in a global network ( different cities, different countries). We want to ensure that our data, our files are safe and protected. Anyone have a solution for this situation? Or we can rent a Cloud account to storage our files, anh back up files will automaticly save on our Cloud account? We don't want any risk with our files, our business. As I know,some companies have there own sever on Cloud  to resolve this situation, and it's supported from software. Do Chief Architect software have any case like that?

( Sorry for my unwell English, hope you understand what I mean)

I use Microsoft OneDrive. Provides seamless background syncing/backup of all my files to the cloud. All of my other computers are connected to my account and therefore are automatically synced. You can also access any file from any other computer anywhere by logging into your account via your web browser. For collaborative work you can set-up file sharing. You should also consider an internal back-up system just in case, Buffalo & Iomega and many more companies have inexpensive network drive arrays for this. 

Graham