Template Creation - Interior Design

Designer_Maddee

We are an interior design firm looking to potentially contract someone to help us build out templates that help make our process easier for plans & elevations. We have no idea what this would cost so I would love to hear estimates. We are doing different detailed floor plans (electrical, wall details, flooring details, furniture layouts, etc.) and elevations (lighting elevations, wall molding details, cabinetry details, etc.). I think we need to simplify some of the overall elevation views (it feels like there are too many lines sometimes, which I know is layers, but I'm not confident is figuring out turning them all off). Would love some guidance or if you'd be interested in helping us! 

We are currently using x15 but are upgrading to x16 soon! 

46 minutes ago, Designer_Maddee said:

We are an interior design firm looking to potentially contract someone to help us build out templates that help make our process easier for plans & elevations. We have no idea what this would cost so I would love to hear estimates. We are doing different detailed floor plans (electrical, wall details, flooring details, furniture layouts, etc.) and elevations (lighting elevations, wall molding details, cabinetry details, etc.). I think we need to simplify some of the overall elevation views (it feels like there are too many lines sometimes, which I know is layers, but I'm not confident is figuring out turning them all off). Would love some guidance or if you'd be interested in helping us! 

Great step to get your business to the next level on the drafting front.  There are several who offer this service.  I believe that @Renerabbittis about to release or has ready to release his new prop plan for interior designers.

2 hours ago, Designer_Maddee said:

Hey there! If you're looking for templates, I've got some that could save you a lot compared to custom ones. I sell these templates at a lower price thanks to volume-based pricing—basically, more people using them helps keep the cost down, kind of like economies of scale.

What’s great is that my templates are specifically built with interior designers in mind. They come with defaults for measuring to furnishings and casings, and they display beautifully when it comes to furniture-based plans. Could be exactly what you're looking for! Let me know if you're interested!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

Hey there! If you're looking for templates, I've got some that could save you a lot compared to custom ones. I sell these templates at a lower price thanks to volume-based pricing—basically, more people using them helps keep the cost down, kind of like economies of scale.

What’s great is that my templates are specifically built with interior designers in mind. They come with defaults for measuring to furnishings and casings, and they display beautifully when it comes to furniture-based plans. Could be exactly what you're looking for! Let me know if you're interested!

Thank you! It seems like all roads lead back to your services! We will definitely look into the templates and may budget in some time to do some rendering training with you this year haha! 

Thank you so much! 

8 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

What template package do you feel would be the best fit for what we are looking for? 

37 minutes ago, Designer_Maddee said:

What template package do you feel would be the best fit for what we are looking for? 

You can always try out the essentials template and upgrade to something else with a credit if its in the same version cycle. 
If you are providing kitchen and bath design though I really would recommend the Pro Plan