Custom Title Blocks In Layout

GRSmsdb555

Hello all,

New user here trying to determine exactly how and where to import and set up my existing sheet (AutoCAD Layout) title blocks and sheet legend info.

I've got line work, format and company logo all set in AutoCAD but I'm just not finding much info in the resources area about exactly where and how to import it.

Does it go into a plan file and get brought into layout? Should it/can it be set up as a cad block and accessed from within layout? How do I set up the title block text fields in layout so that I can change info individually for each project/client?

Also, I've got various sized title blocks 81/2" x 11", 11 x 17, 18 x 24" and 24 x 36.

My goal is to make the Chief title blocks match my existing AutoCAD Layout title blocks as closely as possible in the event I nee to mix in AutoCAD sheets with Chief sheets.

Apologizes if all this info is already posted somewhere and I've missed it - please point it out to me.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

New user here trying to determine exactly how and where to import and set up my existing sheet (AutoCAD Layout) title blocks and sheet legend info.

I've got line work, format and company logo all set in AutoCAD but I'm just not finding much info in the resources area about exactly where and how to import it.

Does it go into a plan file and get brought into layout? Should it/can it be set up as a cad block and accessed from within layout? How do I set up the title block text fields in layout so that I can change info individually for each project/client?

Also, I've got various sized title blocks 81/2" x 11", 11 x 17, 18 x 24" and 24 x 36.

My goal is to make the Chief title blocks match my existing AutoCAD Layout title blocks as closely as possible in the event I nee to mix in AutoCAD sheets with Chief sheets.

Apologizes if all this info is already posted somewhere and I've missed it - please point it out to me.

Thanks in advance!

If you would like some one on one help today for free, call or email me. I can show you via gotomeeting.