Problems with room def and second floor in garage/barn building

GeneDavis

A garage with a barn look is to have two garage bays one end, and at the other, two rooms, one a sauna with 90 inch ceiling, the other a lounge with a taller ceiling.  One common roof over all, the structure to have balloon framing all exterior walls.

I was OK with my progress doing it all one floor, no floor 2, and I was concentrating on getting the structure and framing all done.  I then "backed into" doing the sauna and lounge spaces, and cannot find a clean way to do the floor finish, the ceilings, the hole in ceiling in the lounge, and the inside framing for all this.

Here is the plan in the stage I was before going to work on the two rooms.  (Barh garage one floor) Note the tall window bank at each gable.  That will cause problems for me in the next iteration.

Barn garage.plan

Barn garage one floor only.zip

You should be able to set the ceiling height to 90" for that room and check 'shelf ceiling'. It should frame pretty close to correct. It'll probably look better if you delete the custom ceiling plane and you can also use joist direction arrows to set the direction for the ceiling joists.