Issues with Exporting Elevations

Savontb82

I am having problems I've never encountered before when exporting elevations as PDFs. This is the first time I've done it since updating to x16 though. I initially set both drawing sheet and paper size to 24x36 landscape with the plan at 1/4" = 1ft scale, which fits on the page with room to spare. For some reason, when I exported the elevation, it created a 4-page PDF document, even though the preview only showed 1 page. When I opened the PDF, the first page showed the elevation, while the other 3 were blank. I tried changing the drawing sheet and paper size to 18x24. This fixed the 4-page issue, but the file size is still huge (over 11,000KB). It takes forever to load when opening or importing into other programs. Is there a setting that could be causing this? Changing resolution from 600DPI to 300DPI did reduce the file size to 8,000KB, but that's still as big as a multi-page layout converted to PDF would normally be. Plus, I will want to keep resolution high when I'm creating documents for large scale printing. I would attach the plan file, but it's way too large.

Also, the elevation looks perfect in camera view (1st pic) and print preview (3rd pic), but the resulting PDF (2nd pic) has broken lines and extra lines. What would cause the image to change during conversion?

Screenshot 2024-09-04 125206.png

Screenshot 2024-09-04 125309.png

Screenshot 2024-09-04 125618.png

if your drawing sheet matches your print size, your layout page will match the pdf if "to scale" is selected or if "fit to paper is selected", which looks to be what you have there. but there is only one page showing, and you say it is printing on 3 pages? I tried it with ARCH C for both and it is only printing one page for my elevation

image.thumb.png.64a41dc5bf1d7e5611b598472c415f6f.png