PRINT Dialogue Box is not listing the architectural paper sizes such as ARCH D

When I attempt to print a layout to my HP DesignJet T640 D-sized printer, the Chief Architect File > Print > Print dialogue box does not list any architectural paper sizes such as ARCH D.

It did in the past, but suddenly it has stopped displaying the usual sizes. Instead, it shows a short list of what looks like only small paper sizes:

8.5 x 13

184x260mm

195x270mm

A4

A5

etc.

I've been using and printing to the D-sized printer from Chief Architect successfully for over a year. This suddenly started happening and I can't figure out why.

I am using X16 and I have confirmed the software is up to date.

I am using a Mac Studio with Sonoma (14.6.1)

It happens across ALL layouts.

I have rebooted multiple times and it still happens.

I have removed the HP printer from the Mac's printer list and re-installed it.

When I go to File > Print > Customize Sheet Sizes the full list of sheet sizes are there, including ARCH D. 

When I create a NEW sheet size using that dialog box, the new sheet size does not appear in the printer's list of available sizes.

I get the full list of paper sizes only if I select "Chief Architect Save as PDF". If I then output to a PDF, I am able to print successfully to the HP Printer in D-sized by using the PDF file with the Preview application instead of Chief Architect. But of course that's a wasteful work-around. I would like to print directly from Chief Architect like I was previously.

What am I missing?