Door symbol won't reverse

RachelbyDesign

Go to solution Solved by ericepv,

I need to create a fixed door in a house that looks like they were going to put a slider in there and changed their mind. I would like the plans to reflect how the house currently looks but when I create the fixed door, it puts the "door" towards the inside. I thought "that's okay, I'll just reverse the door symbol" but for some reason, it is greyed out and I can't figure out why. 

I'm sure this has a really stupid simple answer but I just can't find it. Any help is much appreciated. I'm currently using X15 but would be willing to go up to X16 if that would fix my issue.

image.thumb.png.14414ae46ab9c113a759f9e4c8fc1ccc.png

View recent photos.png

FYI, the "reverse int/ext" option is only available if your door style is using a library symbol.  If you are using one of the built in door styles (such as slab, panel, or glass panel) you can't reverse it.  Reversing it doesn't change the position though so it probably wouldn't help in this case.

I think Eric is right and the "change swing side" will do what you want.

In X16, you can also move the door in/out by any amount you want for cases where you don't want it aligned with either the outside or inside of the wall.