Poche fill won't show on Cross Section in Layout (x16)

I'm using x16's poche feature for a cross-section view, which shows in the plan file, but doesn't show on the view in Layout. Anybody have this issue? I haven't found a solution in help or the "What's new in x16" video. I've tried different settings, and even a brand new x16 template file, still no luck. I put in a support ticket, but until then I'd appreciate any help.

image.thumb.png.8828b3d9dc7126431e10d0ea6bba1496.pngimage.thumb.png.f5376ae9bf2ccd90d5971c648222e8f7.png

In the meantime I'm sending them as an image to layout, which works.  Not ideal but it works.

And I thought it was just a Mac thing.

This is probably my favorite new feature. It's the biggest improvement to con docs.

• Upvote 3

On 7/25/2024 at 12:40 PM, CarrieS said:

We have had a few of these come into Technical Support and were able to reproduce.

We hope to have a fix out soon!

I have reported this and will be happy when it's fixed. I was excited for this feature for sections but then disappointed that it's not working as expected. 

• Upvote 1

I think a better solution is to turn your section to a cad detail. The cad detail will have the poche and then you can send this to the layout at the scale you want. If you change the model you can create a new cad detail then relink the section in the layout to the new cad detail.

Hope this helps,

Jose