Really small toolbars and sidebar

Old time User back again.  So, I have used a 17" laptop for the last 8 years.  Just updated to a new Asus laptop and installed my Chief X5 onto it (Yes, I said I'm an older user).  It's showing everything very small, so much I can barely see the buttons. The old laptop was a 1080p resolution.  The new one is 2000p.  Would the screen resolution be part of my problem or is there a setting in Chief that I need to change?  I retired over 10 years ago but kept my Chief license.  I'm trying to install and get running on this new laptop and sincerely do not remember much about how to adjust things in the program, but I do play around with it from time to time.  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Thank you for this tip.  I appreciate your help, however, Chief back in X5 apparently did not have this feature in the Preferences as shown in your photo.  I have still not found a solution other than changing my screen resolution.  But, doing that changes the sizing of everything else in like proportion.

Hopefully, someone else may chime in with a different idea.  Thanks again for your thoughts on this.

Chief has been able to adjust button sizes ever since I started using it.  It takes effect after you restart the app.

Now you're going to make me install X15 just to make sure I'm right.

BRB