Resizing note number and shape in Note Schedule

Hello everyone, 

I am working on various schedules in Chief Architect X15 and I have trouble with the formatting of the number and shape of notes when creating the schedule. The format is perfectly fine in the elevation itself but appears way to big in the schedule table. I have tried to uncheck the automatic size box but even when I change the size manually, the size does not get smaller. Also, if I increase the  width of this schedule column, the numbers get bigger as well.  

My goal is to find a way to make the shapes and numbers displayed in the schedule to be similar in format to what appears in the elevation and "Legend" box. Currently they are disproportionated in comparison of the various levels of text used. 

Any advice or thick? 

Thank you very much!!

Question_schedule_b.thumb.png.3bfab167de490eec078cc61f51dcb113.png

3 hours ago, KecoLo_Design said:

change the size manually, the size does not get smaller.

Can you try changing the text style?  I have mine at the 1/4" text style which is my working plan text style as well.  I have my default temp-plate set up this way, but I do recall mine being large at one time also.

On 7/17/2024 at 9:18 PM, mtldesigns said:

Can you try changing the text style?  I have mine at the 1/4" text style which is my working plan text style as well.  I have my default temp-plate set up this way, but I do recall mine being large at one time also.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question. It is indeed a problem with using different scales. When I change the text style in the schedule, it also changes it on my plan or elevation. Many of the reference numbers appears on both plan and elevation but as they are not all on the same scale (plans vs elevation), I believe that is why I encounter that challenge. I will try a different method on the next project to avoid it. Thanks again! 

16 hours ago, KecoLo_Design said:

When I change the text style in the schedule, it also changes it on my plan or elevation.

Many of the reference numbers appears on both plan and elevation but as they are not all on the same scale (plans vs elevation)

That is expected, It is hard to diagnose problems like this without a Plan to look at, if you don't want to post a Client's plan, do a small Test plan with your usual Templates showing the same issues. Then people can look and dig and get you some answers.

M.