"Print Preview" vs. printer "Print View" issue

I never remember having this type of problem before. My "print view" before printing (and after printing) doesn't match what I want to print. I show in the attachment with the "print review" on the left and the "Print View" for the printer on the right. There are two issues I'm having trouble with marked by the red arrows. The top arrow is an area I "masked" to hide some lines. On the drawing it is perfectly hidden (red arrow), but on the "Print View" it clearly shows and shows when printed. The other problem is noted with red arrow on the drawing at the left. The "earth fill" is on a drawing group that is behind the drawing group that the gravel and CMU blocks are on, so everything looks correct. In "Print View" of this area the "earth fill" is shown as if it is on the same drawing group or one ahead of it. This also shows when printed. Like I mentioned earlier, I don't ever remember having this type of problem and I'm not sure where to go with attempting to correct it. It seems to me it's a "setup issue", but where?  As always, your time and advice are greatly appreciated

Screenshot 2024-07-01 094041.jpg

7 hours ago, Larry_Sweeney said:

The top arrow is an area I "masked" to hide some lines.

Is the mask exactly the same color as the Column color?  ( see below too )

7 hours ago, Larry_Sweeney said:

The "earth fill" is on a drawing group that is behind the drawing group that the gravel and CMU blocks are on,

Maybe a new PDF bug, which seem to popup with each new version if the different CAD Blocks are on totally different Drawing Group Layers ( levels?)

You may need to send it in so TS can look at it.

M.