Framing a floor on top of a garage

iHarley

I'm going to be putting in a small bathroom over the garage. 1 wall of the bathroom will be at the garage/house stem wall, so I need to build a framed floor over just that section of garage. I'm not sure how to go about doing this. Any tips? Thanks

Sorry, I didn't explain it well enough. The bathroom and the garage are both going to be on the first (and only) floor. So I need to show floor framing with 1 side being stem wall and the other being framing.

Just add that as a room as well as add a callout and show it on your framing plan. Currently doing something similar where I need to add another furnace and water heater above the garage. Mine will be different than yours but it sounds like you  will either need to do an energy heal or use a ledger board and hang your floor joist.  I will be doing the first option. If your still struggling reach out to me end of day Monday and I will have my room drawn in and could do a quick video call to show you how I'm going to do it.  However,  I never know what the structural engineer will say so could end up with something completely different before it's done.  I've had both methods pass on previous projects. 

Let me add some screenshots to this. How do I tell Chief to that my 2 new walls need to be adjusted so a floor will go in there, with the finished height matching the house's floor?

Existing.png

Existing Foundation.png

Desired Outcome.png

Problem with framing.png