X7 Beta Download

tommy1

mine wasn't ,doesn't sound like you locker has updated properly , though the Full version is supposed to be out on the 5th March, Thursday I think.

Thank you. My locker says that my SSA expires Feb, 2016 so at one time it got updated. If it does come out on the 5th, I may just wait. I guess I need to call Tech Support.

I guess you just updated SSA?  people with (current) SSA that expired before Mar 15th were not eligible for the Beta , there is another long post back about Jan 20th when the Beta came out about it and many users were blocked causing a few problems. 

M.

Just got off the phone with Tech Support and he said that as soon as I click "upgrade" for X7, it will then give me a new Product Key. I was concerned about messing up X6. He also wasn't sure when the general release of X7 was coming out but said it should be in at least a couple of weeks.

I guess you just updated SSA?  people with (current) SSA that expired before Mar 15th were not eligible for the Beta , there is another long post back about Jan 20th when the Beta came out about it and many users were blocked causing a few problems. 

M.

Actually, I renewed my SSA in December 2014 (early).

Ok, get a copy of the X6 file install file if you want to archive it as it is removed from your Locker once you click upgrade.

I have seen it posted as Mar 5th , Mar15th and Mar 20th for full X7 release , so I am guessing they are still making "changes "