Correct look for a 45 degree corner intersecting wall

Go to solution Solved by solver,

I "think" I dealt with this problem at some point in the distant pass with a work around, but now I can't find the solution. I'm wanting to build a corner like is shown in the lower half of the attachment, but CA is building what is shown in the top half of the picture. I hope I'm not missing the obvious, because surely there must be a way (or work around) to get the wall to look correctly in plan view and in a rendering. I tried a "search", but to no avail. As always, any and all help is much appreciated.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 115501.jpg

• Solution

Try a short wall to trim the point. I'd draw some cad lines where you want the main layer to be, then draw in walls as they should easily snap to the lines.

You probably will get the unconnected wall warning like is shown in my image, but you can ignore it.

770954019_ct1.thumb.PNG.1caea4b15d348390ba124a2a3ca1b235.PNG

• Upvote 1

Eric.....................Took your advice and it worked pretty well for me. (attachment) I couldn't get rid of a few lines in the plan view, (attachment) but I can look past that. The rendering looks good. Thanks for taking the time------much appreciated. Have a great weekend.