Can Not Delete the Additional floors

3DVisualizer

Hi i am using Chief Architect  x14...I have accidentally created 3 new floor levels. Now i want to delete. I selected the Arrows which point to the specific level of the floor, Lets say 3rd floor. then i clicked Delete current floor.. its not working... floor is still there i even tried edit area... 
Please Help

What do you mean floor is still there? Does the 3rd floor level by the arrow change to A for attic after you delete floor?

A picture would be nice. :)

by the way adding your computer specs to your signature page is always welcome!

• Upvote 1

When you delete the current floor, the floor above should move down so it might not look like you deleted anything.  If you have the project browser open, you should be able to look at the floor levels and see the last floor go away.

If that doesn't help, then maybe you need to post the plan.

• Upvote 1

Thank You all for your quick response... I have attached a screenshot for your kind review. I tried deleting the several floor levels but i dont know what am i missing..because the floor levels are still appearing in project browser and now if i want to create another floor somewhat similar to the ground floor and first floor i made, I am unable to do so because the new floor comes blank.. and above the 6th floor level... as you can see in the screenshot. I also tried deleting through Edit areas when the delete floor was not working for me, but still blank floors are appearing
Thank You

System Specs are:
Intel Core i7 9th Gen
16 GB Ram
GPU 2080Ti 12GB
Windows 10 Pro

Chief Architect.jpg

Chief Architect2.jpg

Just to clarify, you can't actually delete floors using edit area.  You can just delete everything that is on them leaving it blank.  Use the floor up/down tool to go to the floor you want to delete and then use the "delete current floor" tool (as Eric is showing in the picture above). 

Just keep in mind that when you delete a floor, the program will move the floor above down so if it looks just like the floor you deleted, it might not be very obvious that the program actually deleted it.  If your project browser is open, you should see one less floor.