Back Clipped Custom Cabinetry

Mackenzie

Hello, I'm working on an attic render and am looking for some additional help.

My current problem is not knowing how to slope a cabinet to fit nicely against a sloped roof, I will attach two images as well as the plan file if helpful. The first image shows about where I want the cabinet and the roof line cutting through it, I'm using full height cabinets as that seemed the closest first. Second photo is just the cabinet pulled forward to give more context.

The compressed plan file was still too large so I will try posting that in a comment below

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 5.50.23 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 5.50.44 PM.png

You can't make the back of a cabinet sloped, at least not very easily.

In this case I would just make a 3/4" deep cabinet to represent the front face.  If you really need to show the shelves behind it, then I would just create them manually.  If you absolutely need to show exactly how that cabinet would be built, then you could probably model the various parts with polyline solids.

• Like 1

Cabinet- Walls for sides, set height and depth, not top; sides and back none. Adjust shelves.

If you need could shelf in angled section can use solid for a shelf (ez) or custom shelf symbol. Split wall at back if color needs to match.

image.thumb.png.c4131847cdfbe7e7d6d0bcf0220992c6.png

image.thumb.png.5474470abedd1282f8fb08a047daa835.png

• Like 1