Deck planking and framing generating within exterior wall

BuilderP

Go to solution Solved by SNestor,

I am mocking up a space I am adding to my home. The existing home is not shown in this plan version, just the addition. I am having trouble getting the deck framing correct. When I draw the deck perimeter using the straight deck rail tool, Chief automatically generates the framing but runs the deck joists and planks all the way under the sill plate for the exterior walls of my living space. Why? I have tried changing various default framing settings but have not found the correct one. Plan file attached in zipped folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Deck Problem.zip

55 minutes ago, SNestor said:

@BuilderP

Open the room just to the north of the lower deck...the room with the kitchen. In this room...change the "slab pour" number back to #1.  That'll fix it. 2024-02-06_15-11-25.thumb.png.62962a2e06c352c01e8c04bbcd1bcba2.png

Thank you! I never would've found that solution. I honestly don't understand what the "slab pour" number does or how it got set to a different number for that room. Thank you for your help. This was driving me bananas.