Project Assistance Needed

Good afternoon. I am in need of some assistance on some projects. The cad guy I hired is not working out very well and is behind on the projects and the other gentleman I have used before is booked at this time. I need some assistance getting some drawings finalized and some started. A couple are on a tight deadline so experience with Chief and working efficiently i.e. quickly is a plus. Must have CA X15 Premier. If anyone has the time and is interested please send me a private message and I will respond. If  you are still interested, I will set up a zoom call to show the project and explain what I need to have done. Once I select someone I'll  post it. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Geyatautsilvsgi said:

Good afternoon. I am in need of some assistance on some projects. The cad guy I hired is not working out very well and is behind on the projects and the other gentleman I have used before is booked at this time. I need some assistance getting some drawings finalized and some started. A couple are on a tight deadline so experience with Chief and working efficiently i.e. quickly is a plus. Must have CA X15 Premier. If anyone has the time and is interested please send me a private message and I will respond. If  you are still interested, I will set up a zoom call to show the project and explain what I need to have done. Once I select someone I'll  post it. Thank you.

Sure, contact me :)

39 minutes ago, Geyatautsilvsgi said:

I'd be happy to help, please give me a call to review.

1295169423_LinkedInAd-753ElmRT.thumb.jpg.4ee7d54e19267ea694f153cff5ea632e.jpg