Why is one Elevation View darker than the other elevation view?

CAUserAlicia

Hi Everyone,

I have two elevation views in the standard rendering technique. I like this rendering technique because it shows the finishes better than the vector view. Vector view shows cabinets as a solid color whereas the standard view displays the wood texture.

The Stove Wall Elevation is what I want the sink kitchen wall elevation to look like. Although for some reason it is displaying darker and I have no idea why that is. Does anyone know why it is doing this and how to fix it?

I tried playing with the sunlight and turning up the interior ambient lighting in the standard rendering defaults and no changes. Also tried changing the materials to have 0% shadows and no change.  

It's a galley kitchen, I have attached the elevations to show the difference and the floor plan as a reference.

Hoping someone can help.

Kind Regards,

Alicia

Stove Wall Kitchen Elevation.png

Sink Kitchen Wall Elevation.png

Plan View.png

Chief Architect Premier X14. I got it figured out! I just needed to check sun follows camera and it worked. Now all my elevations match.

I have attached a photo of where I made the change for the next person that may run into this.

I opened up the elevation camera and than in the Camera dialog under lighting I clicked adjust sunlight (Sunlight was already checked off) and than I checked sun follows camera and clicked ok. That worked perfectly.

Thanks for all the responses.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Alicia

Solution - Sun Follows Camera checked.png

Sink Kitchen Wall Elevation.png

Stove Wall Kitchen Elevation.png