Remote Log In

RHDesigns

Hello 

I am looking to see if anyone is using any type of remote software . What I would like to do is give my client the ability to see my screen as I make changes .

I know IT type companies use this all the time to make repairs and so forth , I looked into team viewer but was not very clear in how it works .

I want to be able to have my clients see my screen when chief is open and I am making changes for them after sending out an original design . 

Look forward to learning a little more about this as I know there are lots of companies that can do this but I am looking for the simple that does not require software downloads on the clients end 

5 minutes ago, RHDesigns said:

Hello 

I am looking to see if anyone is using any type of remote software . What I would like to do is give my client the ability to see my screen as I make changes .

I know IT type companies use this all the time to make repairs and so forth , I looked into team viewer but was not very clear in how it works .

I want to be able to have my clients see my screen when chief is open and I am making changes for them after sending out an original design . 

Look forward to learning a little more about this as I know there are lots of companies that can do this but I am looking for the simple that does not require software downloads on the clients end 

Streamyard doesn’t require a software download on the clients end, has a private chat, banners, and not that you asked, but it can stream to multiple social platforms at once if you ever have the need. Can also host webinars 

Our business is set up on Google and we use Google Meet all the time to work remotely since my team is in Boston and I moved to CO.  We send the client a link to the meeting and if it is a new client, I always do a test run with them before the meeting to make sure they have what they need on their end to log into the meeting.  Generally very easy for a client and once they've logged into the meeting, I simply share my screen so everyone can see what I'm doing in Chief.

I've also used Zoom to work remotely and shared my screen.  

Hope this helps!